Friday, February 13, 2009

Why I love my husband

This post includes but is not limited to some of the reasons why I love my husband.

1. I can see Christ in his life. It was so important for me to not have a "Sunday Christian" for a husband but a man who was devoted the rest of the week. It touches my heart if I wake up early to find him reading his Bible.
2. He is protective. I am safe when I am with him.
3. He provides.
4. He is so generous. I couldn't stop him from giving to people in need if I tried. And he spoils me a lot, he usually spends at least half of his play money on me.
5. He loves his job. I can't think of one time that he had to drag himself to work.
6. He's taller than me. That's not hard to do but it's important to me.
7. He loves our daughter.
8. He enjoys being active.
9. He can be silly or serious.
10. He's supportive of the things I like to do.
11. He'll change a diaper even if I don't ask him.
12. He looks great in his uniform.
13. He can fix the computer when I accidentally download a virus.
14. He offers to cook dinner when I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment