Monday, February 9, 2009

Water baby

Arwen will be 7 months old this week.

Tonight I gave her a big bath. Most of the time I bathe her in the sink but Chris had to go to work early tonight and I had nothing else to do so I filled the bathtub. This is an extra special treat because Arwen can practice floating. Well, maybe not practice as much as trying to figure out why everything sounds different when her ears are under water. Just a few days ago she discovered splashing and hasn't stopped since.
Among all the gifts I got for her baby shower were a couple of swim suits. There is nothing cuter in the world than a little baby in a swim suit. Chris and I have taken her to the gym to swim a couple times now and she loves it!
I think it's funny that she loves the water so much since I really don't like being wet. Not really the being wet but all the transitions, being in dry clothes, then in a swim suit, then in a wet swim suit and then trying to dry off without getting cold and getting back into dry clothes and not let my wet hair touch any other part of me. Yeah, I don't like being wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment