Friday, February 13, 2009

What day is today?

This week feels like it's off by one day.
Monday felt like a Tuesday because I had both the boys which I haven't had for a couple months. I was planning on watching The Biggest Loser but then had to remind myself it was Monday.
Then when it was Tuesday it felt like Wednesday.
I watched The Biggest Loser and was planning on watching Law & Order but they ran the Dateline special about the gal with 14 kids. I'm so sick of hearing about that too. If it were me I wouldn't want to select which babies to kill either but, if it were me I think I'd save my money and stop at 6, be married and have some sort of financial plan. Regardless of what I would do, I could be totally happy not hearing any more about it.
Wednesday I got my stuff ready for Connection Group only to remember that group is on Thursday.
On Thursday I started off thinking it was Friday but was able to get back on track pretty quick.
Today, Friday, was a normal day. Chris got home at 6:45am and took the baby so I could sleep for another hour (I love my husband!!). I got my bookkeeping done for the day. The kids fell asleep in the car. I folded a bunch of laundry.
So tomorrow is Saturday. I'll be going to have hot chocolate with friends, unless my sister goes into labor in which case I'll go pick up her two girls and we'll all play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment