Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tender Heart Bear

Since I had a baby I've noticed that my heart is more sensitive emotionally in comparison to previous years. Anything that has to do with harming a baby or child pulls on my heart strings in a whole new way. If I was a Care Bear I would be Tender Heart Bear.
Example.
Idaho is running anti-Meth campaign commercials. Tonight the commercial was showing all the things the girl would get when she tried meth "just once" and it showed her "meth baby" and my heart just broke. I feel like crying when I see stuff like that, babies are so special and precious, they deserve better.

I can't stand it when someone puts a growing baby is the same category as medical waste. Every baby should have the chance to live regardless of the inconvenience to the parents.
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
-Psalms 139:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment