Monday, February 2, 2009

Super bowl Sunday

I know this post will say it's Monday but I haven't gone to bed yet on Sunday night so there you go.

Today I went to a Super Bowl party at a friends house. We've gotten together for at least the past 6 years every year doing things a little bit different. I have to say that I think this year is my favorite.
Honest, I don't mind football but I would rather see it in person than on t.v. I think it's because of the background noise on t.v. Anyway. Last year I was still trying to hide the fact that I was 3 months pregnant and was to sick to really play our usual games.
This year, we ate lunch, I worked with my sister-in-law on wedding things and played dominoes the rest of the night. I did see the 100 yard play though.
Yeah, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment