Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valued

My mom just posted on her blog (www.christianvlauesblog.blogspot.com) a story about my niece (Friends Again) being hurt by my mom and hiding in the bathroom waiting for someone to find her and make it better.
I will be 25 years old in a couple of months and I still find myself "hiding in the bathroom" of my heart hoping that someone will come and find me. I wonder, "when will they notice I'm not there? will they notice? what if they don't notice? am I not important enough to be missed?"
I remind myself that regardless of if I'm discovered in my hiding place or not, God knows where I am and loves and values me. My identity is in Him. I may spend 120 years here on earth with all you people but I'll spend eternity in Heaven with my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment