Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twitterpated

So many of my friends are on Twitter. I must confess that it seems like something I would join and would be faithful to keep up to date though it would eventually become redundant, e.i.
7:53am Kale arrived, making him breakfast.
8am Micah arrived, he's finishing his milk.
11:45am lunch time for the kids
etc.
Monday-Friday

In a nutshell, the only up-dates I have would be about the kids and then when the kids aren't here I would do something besides Twitter. You would think it would be the other way around but no, for the most part the boys entertain Arwen (at least for a few minutes)and I'm much more productive when they're here.
On a side note. I would rather say Twittered instead of Tweet. Don't know why, I just like that better.
I won't say I'll never join but for now I'll just stay addicted to e-mailing and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment