Thursday, March 19, 2009

Regular

I would like to write about a great story that happened this week but mostly it was a regular kind of week.
On Saturday I went dress shopping with my sister-in-law (the bride) to buy dresses for myself and the rest of the bridesmaids. I will be wearing the color fern. If you're not sure what that looks like I would better describe it as martini olive green.
On Sunday the baby woke up with a fever and threw up a couple times. Not one to be interrupted I changed her clothes (4 times) and headed off to church. I was glad that I hadn't called in sick because so many others were sick. I'm super happy to be at the Lobby desk and that Arwen could just sit with me. I decided not to stay for the second service though and we just went home.
Today I went to the dentist to finish the filling replacement and have the permanent crown put in. I love it!! I love my new tooth!! It took an extra 45 minutes because we needed the lab to adjust the color. I'm so very thankful to have such a skilled dentist who would rather take the time to have everything perfect than to just say close enough.
Tomorrow the windshield fix-it man is going to come fix the chip we got last Saturday and put on new wiper blades!

Well there's something exciting. Just now while I'm writing this I heard a gun shot outside somewhere. I'd say within half a mile. Hmmm.

Those are all the stories I've got for now, at least that I can think of.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your sister-in-law is going to have a beautiful wedding!

    Did you find out where the gun shot came from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that it came from the hill behind our house. It's not too far to get outside the city limits that way. I wonder if that nasty dog got loose again and went into the wrong neighbors yard and if they shot at it.

    ReplyDelete