Sunday, March 22, 2009

Things I don't like the feel of

I don't like "Gushers" candy. Gross.
I don't like lip balm that you have to use your finger to apply.
I don't like lotion you have to dip into to get (with the exception of body butter because it's much more firm and if you're careful you don't get it under your finger nails).
I really don't like square-toed socks. I can't stand it when it gets all bunchy in my shoe.
I don't like to put socks or gloves on right after I've applied lotion to my feet or hands.
Up until my 7th month of pregnancy I didn't like rice because it felt like tiny bugs in my mouth.
I don't like one shoe being tied tighter than the other.
If my pony tail is pulled to one side I'll take it out and re-do the whole thing.
I once had a pair of jeans that I could tell the fabric was sewn crooked and I often felt the need to walk differently to make up for the odd feeling.
When I was a little girl after taking a bath I would ask my mom for a handkerchief to put on my wet head before I would pull my shirt down. I don't like having wet hair touch anything. Although it's not a handkerchief, I still wrap my hair up in the towel before pulling my shirt over my head. And no, button up shirts are even worse because the collar is higher and is at a greater risk of touching the wet hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment