Thursday, April 16, 2009

Movie food

I love how great food looks in the movies. I'm a very picky eater but some movies really made me wish I weren't.
My favorite foods I saw in a movie, show or commercial:
-Best Foods real Mayonniase where the lady is making a salad while singing the tune to "take me out to the ballgame".
-The scrambled eggs on the made for t.v. movie "The Leftovers".
-The cold pizza and cold chicken on "Fluppy Dogs". I would have my mom peel my apple and put in on a plate and I would eat it on the floor like a dog. Good memories.


-The brownies on the movie "Help Wanted: Kids"
-The sandwich that Kathleen Kelly is eating with a fork on "You've got Mail", well, pretty much all the food in that movie.


-The hot dogs on "Superman II"
-The Crunch bar on "Flight of the Navigator"
-The cracker thing that Leia gave Wicket on "Return of the Jedi"
-And whatever that stuff they had at the Christmas Festival on "Steel Magnolias"

I once saw a show that explained how they got food to look so good on screen. They would use Crisco for ice cream, use red lipstick to color in strawberries and chase butter down an ear of corn with a hair dryer. Keep up the good work, I love food in the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment