Sunday, April 5, 2009

Early memories

I remember...
I was about 3 years old and I had spent the night at my friend Peter's house. For breakfast I had Cocoa Puffs and he had AlphaBits without marshmallows. I asked him why he would have that when it didn't taste good without the marshmallows and he said because that's what he wanted. I still don't understand it to this day, I mean come on, it's Cocoa Puffs, no question!


Notice how it says "0 Grams of Sugar per serving"
Really, why even bother?


My mom tells me my two first words were cookie and He-man.



"By the power of GraySkull"


I can remember going to get into the van to go to church and wanting my mom to pick me up and she wasn't able too because she was too pregnant with my younger sister. My dad came around the van and helped me in.
I used to chew on the seats of that van. They were very tasty.

I remember when we got a brand new couch. It was the first time we were aloud to jump on our old one, which we did until the new one arrived and the old taken away. There's just something special about jumping on furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment