Monday, June 1, 2009

Special things

Today was a heart touching day.

1. A good friend and her good friend have decided to start courting. They are both wonderful people and will be a wonderful couple. I've been praying about them for some time now and it's just good to see God at work in their lives.

2. A couple at church that lost their baby a little over a year ago a week before it was due have a beautiful healthy new born now. She so precious.

3. Another couple that's been trying for years for a baby are expecting their first in November.

4. Our bed sits under a window. Arwen was crawling around on the bed and went over to the window to look out. It wasn't too long before I heard the sound of humming joy. I look over to find Arwen licking the window like you would an ice cream cone. It was dark and the cell phone picture didn't turn out so that's one to hold in my heart.

Babies all around!
I love babies! I love to see them as they learn new things.
Arwen, who is coming up on 11 months, got her first tooth a couple weeks ago. I have to say I was incredibly blessed because had it not been for the fact the I was just doing the quick teeth check I would not have known she was even teething. She wasn't drooling, her cheeks weren't red, she didn't have a fever. So blessed!!

The words Arwen can say clearly, mom, dada and no.

On a side note. The first child I really started baby-sitting professionally turns 13 today. Happy Birthday Mac!

1 comment:

  1. Got to love the "no" word! Guess it's understandable that it's one of kids first words since they hear it so often:-) Soon she'll be talking up a storm and telling the boys what to do and where to go!

    ReplyDelete