Thursday, July 2, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

My favorite menu items from fast food restaurants.

Wendy's: Home style chicken sandwich plain with cheese, french fries and a chocolate frosty.


Burger King: Chicken sandwich plain.

McDonald's: Chicken sandwich plain with a packet of mayo and a hot fudge sundae.


Arctic Circle: Corn dog and fries with fry sauce and a twist cone.


Arby's: Large roast beef and a vanilla milkshake.

Taco Bell: 2 soft tacos without lettuce or 2 bean burritos without onions and red sauce.

Taco Johns: Same as above except, add a choco taco.


Taco Time: I'm not ready to eat there again yet.

Carl's Jr.: Sorry but I didn't really like it. I think I would get a cheeseburger plain though.

Sonic: Chicken strip sandwich plain with ranch dip and a strawberry cream slush, so tasty.


In 'n out: Never been
KFC: Original chicken breast with a side of corn on the cob and mashed potatoes and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment