Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting started

I had wanted to make a comment on my mom's blog, http://www.christianvaluesblog.blogspot.com/ but it said I had to be a member, so here I am.

I think that I have pretty good eyesight and can find the bubble numbers at the eye doctors office but, when it comes to those verification codes that you have to type into the box to prove that you're human escape me at times. Take this blog for example, I entered the texts four times before I was accepted. It made me really appreciate the sites that have the option to change the verification word in case you could read it better. None the less I made it on.

Today is my daughter Arwen's 6 month birthday. It's funny that just a year ago I was hoping to reach the 12 week mark in anticipation for the morning sickness to end (the joke was on me because it didn't really stop until I was 20 weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment