Friday, August 14, 2009

A Hobbit's Tale

"How do you pick up the pages of an old life?" -Frodo
I find myself wondering what to do with my time. For the past 8 months I've been focused on weddings. Thinking about decorations, dresses, what to do with Arwen at each of them. For the past 2 months I've spent my evenings putting decorations together, wrapping favors and sewing a little dress. Now I'm done, no parties to plan no large up-coming events.
I think I'll take this time to relax and un-pack more boxes. It's an odd feeling to create a new routine.

I'm tempted to recreate some of the things from the wedding just so I can always remember. I don't have any pictures of Arwen standing in her dress or me and Chris. Also the wreathes.

In filling my newly found time I've been watching "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" and I have to wonder, did the rest of the world have issues with the fact that Superman only stayed in Metropolis? I mean why not come up with a time share, because am I really to believe that no other city in the world has super villains? And why is it that every one from the future wears shinny spandex? Does it suddenly become comfortable and not ride up? And even if it were comfortable I don't need to see that. Did anyone besides me feel awkward about the eighties hair band spandex suits?

Those are my thoughts for the evening. I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment