Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby Shower ~ Ready to Pop!

Last weekend I threw my sister a baby shower. The theme was cranberries but I couldn't resist this idea, "Ready to Pop!" popcorn boxes.

Supplies needed:
White card-stock
The image you want on the sides
Scissors
Wave cutting scissors
Glue stick

First I measured out how big I would like my boxes to be.
These are 2 1/2 inches squared. My computer recently died and I lost my photo and project creator so I improvised and printed out the image that I wanted to use and taped it to my outline and copied it.


Cut them out leaving a small wing on one side.
Wave cut the top.
Fold the wing in and apply glue to the wing.


Be sure to glue the wing to the inside of the box.


I didn't check the copier settings before I printed the first round so I got 5 that printed in black and white. Well I flipped them around to print on the other side and then anyone who got a box with the print on the inside got a candy bar. One extra prize!


Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment