Saturday, February 13, 2010

Basket Case

I've been emotional these days. I'll end up crying almost every other day which is a little bit higher than my usual twice a year. It's the weirdest things that set me off too. I mean if it were something I could predict I would just avoid those situations. But no, there is no reason for my tears. Around New Years I was a wreck because the store didn't have Johnson Original sausage links. A few weeks ago we had to skip a trip to the store because I couldn't stop crying over a Personal Pan Pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut, (I wanted one but wasn't able to have one).
You could try and guess that the culprit was food but you'd be wrong. I'll almost everytime Arwen is throwing a long fit, if the gas tank isn't full, if I can't go back to sleep after Chris' alarm goes off. I don't remember being this teary with Arwen. Maybe it's because this one is a boy.
I think I'm really just worn out. Chris and I start our vacation on Tuesday and have plans to really finish unpacking. I've really dreaded coming home being surrounded my boxes, piles of laundry and dishes. I think if there was just one or two items to tackle it would be ok but they stack up on eachother. There are boxes in the kitchen which makes doing the dishes a real chore. Boxes in our bedroom so it's difficult to put laundry away. And boxes by the washer and dryer.
I know the solution and that it will get better, mostly I just wanted to moan and complain to the great void that is cyberspace.
Good night dear void.

1 comment: