Friday, May 22, 2009

Farm Town

Well, it's been a little while since my last post. I would like to say that it was due to all the moving. I mean it was a pretty big deal packing the boxes at our place, packing up the remaining items in my grandma's old house, painting and carpeting the new place at the same time finishing the last minute items at the old. That would be a totally acceptable excuse, but alas I was much more focused on playing Farm Town. It's a game on Facebook that I've have become addicted too.
You start out with farm land and 6 plots that are in different stages of growth and then you harvest or hire someone to harvest your crops, sell them in the market place and plant more seeds. The more money you make the more expensive seeds you can buy. You also get experience points for every action, whether you plow your field, help a neighbor who's out of town or harvest someone else fields (you can make a lot of money that way), the points raise your farming skill level and the higher you go the more you can do, for instance I was just able to buy a larger farm, I also have the option to buy a farm house but they don't produce any money so why should I bother?
Yes I am truly addicted, I had to take short breaks while we were moving in so I could check on my farm and harvest my crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment